A Soft Matte Lipstick Long wearing that last throughout the day. It lifts and hydrates the lips.
I have two shades to share with you today, Shade # 18 is I think Red velvet and the other one is Shade # 19 is a bright orange shade.
When I tried this lipstick it really transpire the color of each shade. It has this matte finish and very pigmented and opaque on the lips. However whilst applying them on my lips, I initially did feel that they are slightly drying.
Came with a small simple box with all the details and descriptions. It has also a small hole on the side of the box so you can see what shade it is. Inside it has also a a small handbill bout the product and how to apply it. The box also shows the manufacturing date and expiration date as well.
It is a colored pencil-like lipstick that needs a big sharpener. I just wish it was a twist-up tube. The cap has good grip in permanent bullet type so you do not need to worry about getting it loose and smearing the lipstick all around. And you should apply it quickly, otherwise it will not look even.
- Very affordable at P150.00 each
- Beautiful shades that is easy to wear.
- Glides easily on to the lips.
- It does not settle in fine lines.
- Long Lasting
- Highly Pigmented.
- The cap has color coding
- It really has this matte or velvet finish
- Caps fits perfectly so no need to worry that it will come off inside your pouch.
- Colored pencil-like lipstick (for me I prefer twist-up tube)
- It has pungent smell
- Slightly drying/cracks overtime
- It would be very easy if we do not have to sharpen it regularly.
Where to buy?
Actually I bought this from my sister-in-law’s officemate. Here’s the link:
She sells it for P150 EACH. But I saw some other seller on IG which is way cheaper like for only P120 each. So you might want to browse for other online store for much cheaper one.
A.B.S. PRODUCT RATING
THAT’S IT! HOPE THIS REVIEW ON MN PRO KISS PROOF LIPSTICK DID HELP YOU LADIES OUT THERE! GOD BLESS!